<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6995549532679080247?origin\x3dhttp://equinoxic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath the stars
Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, 21 November 2007
10:50 am

Internet connection down for whole of yest! yea for a while i was contemplating if i should just let it be so that I can concentrate on revision instead...but excuses quickly escalated....(like "ooh i need to do my programming quiz online!~ =P)

Okay and I SPENT 5-6 hours in total trying to get the connection back (which means 6hrs gone from total studying time)..i dunno whats wrong essentially..calling Singnet and Linksys helpdesk simultaneously to solve the problem, and finally its fixed now! I must marvel at the service Linksys is providing..cos their helpdesk is open 24/7 and its based in Philippines! The technicians all speak with thick accent (i dunno why) i have to admit that smths i cant catch them when they're speaking too fast =X but they're nice ppl, even calling me on my mobile (i dun rem giving them) when the phone connection was lost...on the contrary, Singnet is providing mediocre service!
So ppl, buy Linksys routers and be rest assured of your problems being diagnosed properly with excellent service! haha (mini-advert)

Language essay exam ended yest..4 exams in total (Oral, listening/dictation, grammar and essay) and finally I am done. Its great that I met Nick and KH while studying there and its kinda sad that we wont be seeing each other next year already..thanks to Nick for helping me to take notes and assignments while i was away for 5 weeks in July..DINNER WHEN WE GET BACK AFTER OUR VACATIONS OKAY!!

...back to psychology.....Social behavior!




about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/